Saturday, June 19, 2010

Google Analytics

So i just set up google analytics for my blog. I didn't think I could do it, but I really surprised myself! It was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Now I can track how many people look at my blog a day, what country they are from, what city they are from, and what pages they look at. I'm so pumped!

I already had it for my website (which visitor viewing is up a whole 29%) so i thought, why not my blog? Best decision ever.

For those who aren't familiar with what it looks like, it's super easy. It lists the sites you are tracking and how many visits you've had in a month period, and whether the numbers are up (green), or down (red).


When you click on "view report", it opens up to show you a much wider range of information, like visits and views per day, where the visitors are located, how many times one person has visited the site. CRAZY STUFF! it's awesome.


If you haven't set it up, and you have sites you wanna track, i recommend doing it asap.

go to:
 http://www.google.com/analytics/ and it will tell you how to do everything there. Good luck and have fun! But beware, it's very addicting...

No comments:

Post a Comment