Monday, June 21, 2010

ALL IS LOST!

So as few people know, I changed my domain name from arttalkit.blogspot.com to samanthadecarlo.blogspot.com. When I did this, I lost all my comments from friends and followers. I'm a bit bummed about it.

On a brighter note, I now have TWITTER AGAIN! whoo-hoo. You can ALL FOLLOW ME @SGDart My goal one day is to have 1,000 followers, which is a bit excessive, but in a few years I think I can achieve it. Oh! And I want to get followers WITHOUT "we follow" or "geo-follow." You know, those programs that generate followers for you? That's not real marketing. I want people to care about what I'm saying and drawing.

Speaking of which, I want to highlight a couple good friends: Anthony Kosar has a phenomenal website and blog that any artist or art-lover should follow. Also, Cindy Bernhard is a fine artist at school with me, and she has developed a great portfolio. As well as Dustin Yoder. Check them all out! I"ll be sure to add a few more friends next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment