Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh, Bother......

Ugh!!!! I lost my sunglasses at the train station. I think I have bad Karma.

Also, my dog ate my brand new Tom's Shoes that I hadn't even WORN YET! I am so pissed.

Why me? I ask. What did I do to deserve this? Did I act too cocky with my art? Give a bad critique? Not give my all to the last projects of the year and now I'm paying the price?

I believe everything happens for a reason so I must convince myself I did not deserve those things because they could have resulted in my death or something tragic. Maybe someone more needy than I am needed a nice pair of sunglasses because they cannot afford them. I want to think that happened, but I really wish I still had them.

New art work? Not yet.....I have to scan it at school tomorrow so I'll be working on this during the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment